- Our office hours are 8.30am- 5.00pm, Monday - Friday. However online orders can be made 7 days a week.
- If orders are placed before 2pm, goods held in our warehouse are usually delivered the next working day to U.K Mainland, although bulky or fragile items may take longer.
- Orders may be made through our website, by phone, post or by visiting our premises.
- We accept payment by cheque, purchase order and most major credit and debit cards. If a cheque has been sent then your delivery will not be sent until the cheque has cleared. Unless otherwise agreed payment is required prior to delivery of the goods.
- When your product is delivered, the driver has an allocated 15 minute stop to allow you to open and fully check the item for any damage. Do not under any circumstance be bullied into signing for an item by the driver without being able to open and fully check it. This means taking off all the packaging and checking the item all over. If the driver claims he cannot wait for you to check the item then you must clearly refuse to sign for the item. He cannot leave the item without a signature.
- If you sign for an item as ok and acceptable then any damage noticed afterwards cannot be claimed for. Customer service is very important to us and we are trying to protect your interests as much as possible, but it is completely your responsibility to check the item fully before accepting and signing for it.
- If there is damage, then please sign for it as damaged. We are then fully covered to make a claim for damage in transit and process you a full refund or replacement.
- If a product is damaged you will need to contact us on 01452 501963 within 24 hours so we can arrange for it to be collected. Unfortunately the driver is not authorised to take a damaged item away with him.
- Please call or email us if you have any special delivery requirements, or check the appropriate box when going through the checkout process. i.e. next day.
- We cannot be held responsible for any further delivery or customs charges incurred once the goods have left our premises.
- The statutory rights of the consumer are not affected by the terms of our service.
- All of our prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Where the law requires a minimum age limit for the purchase of specific goods, the Buyer must confirm that they are over the required age limit. The Company reserves the right to cancel the Buyers order if the Company believes that the Buyer is not legally entitled to buy certain goods.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order without notice.
- Should a warranty call be required on any machine that is still within the manufacturer’s warranty we will instruct the manufacturers to send an engineer. If this call out is, in the opinion of the service company, not a manufacturing fault we reserve the right to pass on any call out charges or labour costs incurred by such a call on to you, the customer. MJS can be in no way held responsible for any loss of stock or business caused by machine failure or time delay in a service call.
- Any delay in delivery will not entitle the Buyer to cancel the order. The Company will not be liable for failure or delay in delivery of the goods, if it is due to an event beyond the reasonable control of the company.
- The Buyer must ensure that someone is on site to accept and sign for delivery. Any signature taken to accept delivery is binding. Where deliveries are made and there is no one to sign for it we reserve the right to charge delivery again.
- The delivery date referred to in the Company's acknowledgement of order shall only be regarded an estimate of the actual date of delivery. The Company shall not be bound to deliver on the estimated delivery date nor shall the Company be liable for any delay in delivery unless specifically agreed in writing.
- For off shore and remote areas including Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Alderney and Scottish Islands a supplementary delivery cost may apply. MJS endeavours to ensure that the information contained on its website and publications is accurate and not misleading. Accordingly MJS reserves the right, without obligation, to amend or delete product information without notice.